poetry of love
Search Engine Submission - AddMe Submit Articles to the Article Dashboard Directory - Article submission and content you can use for free at ArticleDashboard.com
cinta yang bersemangat
Kau membawaku ke saat-saat menakjubkan dlm hidupku, malamq, di penuhi mimpi tentangmu, Disetiap waktu selalu terbayang denganmu, Candamu, Dan senyummu manismu,
Saat kutelah mencari, ku merasa tak ada cinta sejati dan q nyaris putus asa, dan kau datang sepsnuh cinta, TuHAN terima kasih telah mem pertemukan q dgn nya…!
meaning:
You're taking me to amazing moments of my life MLP, malamq, filled with dreams about you, Every time always visible to you, Candamu, And your smile manismu,
And complicated on you for daring to consider qku presumptuous, but if not q u say may not ever know, that q mencintau myself
And when I looked at the sky tonight I found another constellation that, hopefully kutungguh bintag one would say the petition batapa q q wants to be with you until the end of my life.
When kutelah looking, I felt there was no true love, and q is nearly desperate, and you come sepsnuh love, thank the Lord had made him arrange a meeting with ... q!
Can you love hugs us both in the same arms and a warm caress mesramu and fun ... ...!
WANITA DI HATIKU
pernah ku rasakan cinta dari nya
pernah ku beri
rasa cinta yang slalu aku impikan
hanyalah cinta kasih darimu
karna engkaulah wanita yang aku kasihi
tapi...akankah engkau seperti yang aku mau....???
cinta kasih mu tak lagi engkau curah
aku tak pernah jadi harapan mu
tapi...engkau lah harapan ku
sebisaku untuk menjadi harapan mu
tak akan aku menyerah untuk menjadi
WANITA DI HATIKU.
never me feel love from him
never me give my love to you
The love that I always dreamed of
Only love you
because of you woman I love
But, would you like that I want ...?
Love your love 'no longer are you putting in my heart
I 'had never been an expectation
But, my hopes you are
My best to be hoped for
'There will I give to make you
Women in my heart

0 komentar:
Post a Comment